The Muse

There exists a universe where I'm known as Lima. You aren't allowed there.
There exists another universe in which Lima walks. You are already here.
You have entered because you can appreciate style while ignoring content. You had been warned.
P.S. Don't bash me up if you find haiku or plain prose here.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Approximation

I’ve never seen better, I’ve never seen worse
In the splitting of an atom, I’ve seen the universe
But the world has no existence
Outside our point of view
Thus even as I stare at it
It shows up something new
Tired by the fruitlessness, of this most futile task
A whole new kind of persona, I wanted to unmask
All that could be visible
I did not wish to see
The tiny and the transparent
Were not a mystery
Alas the only cursed nook, unreachable by eye
Is the cursed eye itself, which I cannot spy
Thus dejected a nihilist
I was tempted to become
But something about nihilism
Did not seem wholesome
For everything the grace of God, makes possible to see
I owe Him some minimal trust, for what’s hidden from me
The issue I now realize
Is not of faith or doubt
It’s not about how well I see
But how well I figure out

No comments: