The Muse

There exists a universe where I'm known as Lima. You aren't allowed there.
There exists another universe in which Lima walks. You are already here.
You have entered because you can appreciate style while ignoring content. You had been warned.
P.S. Don't bash me up if you find haiku or plain prose here.

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Compliments of...

The orange flame of the forest, is a tree.
And a reference, to my best friends,
Who are stout of heart, and of spirit free.
They jumped off a bridge today, tethered to a rope.
And swung out over a meandering river.
They are bananas, my friends.
Yet to my lost soul, they are a glorious ray of hope.

Bravery, is it the kindest word for stupidity?
Or are the external ears more than mere ornamentation?

Senescent leaves, in their fiery garb, fall gently
Dedicating themselves at the altar of our Lady, named not
Controlled by neurotransmitters, inhibitors and promoters

If all of my friends jump off of a bridge, and I don't follow,
Am I prudent, or sociopathic, (or Sherlock)?

Riddle us our daily life, (dear God,) and forget that we had one yesterday.

No comments: